Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Random Battle - The RP OOC/Sign Up [100% F-U-L-L! NO MORE!]

Were the opponents faced in this arc WAY too powerful?

• Yes. They were absolutely immortal.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but I was fine with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, there were strong but nothing that was too horrible.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, they were just a small challenge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they were a piece of cake.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Whether they were or not, I liked the fight.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Hey! I needed to think of a name on the spot and it just so happened to book I was reading had a Teal cover. Don't blame me if her name is half-assed. You rushed me!  :P

Hey, Zen, first of all, you dont know my name.
Second, you dont know WHO i am.
Seijin knows me, but it was a long time ago we met.
Get over it. :p

And yes, thank you ygg.
I was about to join before you killed the guard.

I'm gonna join. I'll try to stay active. :P

Name: Alexander Hakiir
Appearance: A teenage boy with grey eyes and whitish-blond hair covered by a blue bandanna.
Backstory: Alexander was found in an alley of Central, striving to keep himself alive. He was taken in by a citizen, but left when a fire destroyed his home. He then found himself far away from the city, but didn't know how he got there. Since then, he's been wandering outside of the city.
Alliance: Heroes
God Mode: Spirit Awakening - Alex transforms into a massive half-demon with extreme strength. He loses focus after this attack. Most people don't survive this.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.