Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Project Recruitment Q&A

Where is the Recruitment Board?
As of 2014, Hbgames removed it's Recruitment & Classifieds board.

How can I ask for help with my project?
On this forum you need to first have a project topic created in the Games in Development board. Simply post within your project thread that you are looking for help or in need of a specific skill.
You can also put [Recruting] in your topic's subject line for greater visibility.

What if I only need something small made?
The resource requests board can be found under Game Making resources on the index page.
You can also make a topic in Game Making Support if you need help designing an in-game system or game mechanic.

What if I want to offer my services?
In Artwork and Creativity you can create a personal workshop topic with this topic icon
WS2.gif
with examples of your work. You might want to advertise this by adding a link to your post signature.
*Your signature can be edited here or by accessing the User Panel at the top of the page.

What if I want to join or contribute to someone else's project?
All you have to do is ask. You can talk publicly by adding a comment on their project's page or contact them privately with a PM. They might have additional contact information in their profile that you can try if they are slow to respond here.

No one is helping. What do I do now?
The best thing you can do is learn how to do things yourself.
There are Rpg Maker tutorials and Map Improvement topics you can check out. Try asking the support boards how something can be done instead of asking someone to do it for you. Hone your skills by posting your work on the creativity board and receive feedback.
You can learn a lot just be studying other people's work. Be curious. Ask questions.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.