Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post What's on Your Mind

So I know none of you use Construct 3. But man, am I excited for this new update! They've added support for 3D shapes in your games now! You can choose from a few shapes, change the faces, have independently animated faces, change elevation, etc! Furthermore they've added a similar 3D capability to the Mesh option! Now sure, you can't make proper 3D games. But now 2.5D games are truly in the realms of possibilities! I briefly messed with the files provided and it is so easy to do too!

What is funny though, is that an annual subscription for C3 is £85, and introduces fun new features like this. Where as Adobe Animate is £238 for an annual subscription which has pretty much just been bug fixes -- and each update breaks how my UI is setup. Honestly if I could find software that does what I want from Animate, I would switch.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

I keep playing the bad game by blizzard instead of being productive! Truly, mother is to blame~

So mostly what's been on my mind is guilt for not doing more work or showcasing it. I'm so bad! D;

You have any idea how little that narrows it down? :ROFLMAO:

What's been on my mind... is I'm surprised by how much stuff (for lack of a better word) there is available behind the scenes, when you're a moderator on a SubReddit.

Spoo

Sponsor

I fell asleep for three hours. It's almost 1AM now, I've got to go to work in three hours but I also have to finish packing my bags since I'm dog-sitting starting tomorrow. This is not going to be a pleasant Sunday.

Oh thank fuck I don't think I could've come back if I couldn't say my fuck word. My ancestors would have shamed me even more than Greg did that one time.

Also hi I'm super into D&D now I'm running a homebrew campaign that I adapted from an old RPG Maker XP project (that I never posted here because I never really did much with it) from like 1980 or whenever that was time is funky sometimes - does that still count as game making?

Spoo

Sponsor

There needs to be a specific phobia name for the fear of people behind you. Because I have it. Like, I'm fine sitting down in at the office or something and someone walking by, but if I'm walking down the street and someone is less than five or six feet behind me I start freaking the hell out. Most of the time I'll find an excuse to get my back to a wall and wait for everyone to pass.

jax

My dad hates anyone behind him to the point he where he will rudely stop in the street and cough for them to walk past. I don't think it's an irrational fear though so couldn't have called a fobia.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.