Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pocket Door Animation help [opinion needed X/]

Jeea

Hello... I'd like to ask of your opinion on this sort of door scrolling graphic... (kinda new at this posting thing, so, apologies if i did ask this on the wrong place...)

I'm implementing a door system, a factor of a chase system, and I find swing doors on sides to be tasky.. which lead me to making pocket doors instead.

The thing is- i don't know what looks best when the door is opened or closed.

These are two pictures which in case a, door is being hidden as it is opened. And in case b, door floats through the wall on appearance as it slides.
h3UyBB.gif

If you have better Ideas on how this door appears as it opens/closes, please do tell! I'm open to suggestions, including my mapping... Thank you very much ! :rock: :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.