Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

PKM starter kit

Taylor

Sponsor

In case you don't already know, and this goes to everyone who asks for Pokemon scripts:

The Pokemon starter kit for RMXP project is long dead.

Try the link near the bottom of the page on the last page of the topic. I am currently.

BTW: I've been trying to develop my own PKMN CBS latley, it's not looking exactly like the games, I'm not going to make it look exactly like the games, but it is one on one, have similar commands etc.
Don't ask for it untill I release it myself thank you. :P

EDIT: It works! Go to the last page to get it, but it's buggy. Be warned.

Shark_Tooth has made a better version I think... the battle system was almost done, he has upgraded that version if I am not wrong.
EDIT: You can only Bump after 24 hours!

ok well um this looks more like it should be in the request thread :/. well um I can easyly make a pkmn starter kit because i'm making a pkmn game and so far I got every feature almost complete I even made a trading system!but i'm not giving that to no one and its not the same as the games. anyways me and my friends are going to make a starter kit later on. i'm going to script it all got and my friend is going to made maybe all the regions!so yeah that will take pretty long so it might not be done until next year.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.