Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[OFFICIAL] Contest Info & Rules

SleepingDuck":1zrssh10 said:
Well, by now my game relies quite a bit on script edits, so I hope it won't be a problem :P.

On a different note, something occurred to me. Contest game threads are allowed to be started anywhere on this site. The downside of this is that the game threads become hard to find. It took me forever to find the thread of Potion's game, for example, and I'm not sure how many more I'm missing. Could a list of links to all contest game threads be compiled and stickied? That way, it becomes easier for people interested in the contest to quickly browse everything that's being built :).
I think I messed this one up too.

I am pretty sure to be honest we will have a lot of disqualifications for not posting project threads, as outside of this board there actually aren't many (one, I think, the one you mentioned).

I might change the rules a little to say threads need to be posted or moved here, for clarity (not that it's a problem to those who didn't, but it would help reduce ambiguity).

Princess Amy":2hk08ej0 said:
Panic over; we actually have enough entries to judge something.
Yay! I can't wait for the results :). Do any of the submissions have project threads outside this forum? I'm still suggesting a list of links to make the contest entries more visible. Lots of creativity to be marveled at!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.