Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Netplay + RPG maker [help]

i downloaded [ N+ Server] 0.8.4, Netplay 2.0, Netplay Plus™ Chat Pack 1.0.2, Netplay Plus™ General 1.6.3, Netplay Plus™ Traders 1.0.0, and Server.

I ignored everything besides [ N+ Server] 0.8.4, and Netplay 2.0.. Because I dont know what the rest of it does.

I Looked at the netplay 2.0 game file, and looked under networking the IP is set to 127.0.0.1 which I just left because I wanted to test it out to see if it worked, and the port is 50000, which I just forwarded on my router, and SP2 firewall, as well as giving the following programs full access via Mcafee's program firewall..

I start by starting my server with [ N+ Server] 0.8.4 on port 50000, then after that is done, I start the game file in Netplay 2.0.
I double click login, and enter the username "M" and password "G" as listed under the security tab in [ N+ Server] 0.8.4 as a registered username and password.

This is as far as I got because after I do this to see if it'll connect it simply freezes.. I know I have to be doing somthing wrong because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing T_T.. I followed this post ("http://www.arpgmaker.com/viewtopic.php?t=24968")

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.