Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[MV] Onion Dome tile add-on

Made as a request a few years back. Someone wanted Russian architecture. There was a lot to be desired I think, but the requester didn't pursue me to do anything further as I recall. I think the community chased them off because they act like tileset creation is reserved for Master craftsmen only. An onion dome in 3/4 view is pretty challenge anyways, especially if they wanted some kind of spiral or checkered patterning to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad shape, doing it to the correct perspective is impossible and just makes them look fat and flat, as seen in some RM tilesets. I guess there are too many colours but that's personal choice.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.