Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Monster's Adaption!

@dr. chaos: thx
Script is now updated to v 1.08

If anyone wants the difficulty level only influence adapted monsters, let me know

EDIT:
ou-oh, found some problems in exp/gold calculating... soon be solved
EDIT: ...solved...

This is an awesome script idea, Caldaron.

Got a question though. I'm also using KGC Battledifficulty script, would this override that script since it automatically changes enemy stats to meet party averages?

when u set ADAPT = false and $game_system.difficulty = 100 it won't.
then it only calculates the exp and gold.

by the way, got an error, eva is now again divided by 10 instead of 100 before...

Excellent script. Made my zombie more strong!:D ( he became to strong, tough...)':|

Anyway, the difficulty of the game can go above 200?

Since it uses numbers for the multipliers, yes. You can set them to whatever your heart's content. Anything that uses numbers as multipliers/dividers can be set to almost anything (except to divide by 0), I believe.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.