Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

MiniGame: Shift Puzzles 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shift Puzzles
Version: 2

Introduction

This Script creates a little minigame allowing you to slide tiles around in hope to create a picture. Allows multiple puzzles, and rotation of tiles now.

Screenshots

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6368/shiftpuzzlesscreen1qr8.th.png[/IMG]

Demo

Script

Instructions

Please Refer to the Script Heading

FAQ

None Thus Far

Compatibility

SDK as always

Credits and Thanks

Thanks to everyone who contributed ideas from version 1 to improve to 2.

Author's Notes

Enjoy!

*Hates to see scripts move down without a reply*

Heh, nice

well instead of writing a rotating bitmap method, couldn't you have just used the angle method of the sprite class to get the same effect?

Hm.. I get an error:

"????? Minigame_1 ? 688 ??? NameError ????????
undefined method 'write_data' for class 'Scene_Save'

Which really sucks, because I'm going to need all the side quests/minigames I can in my game, since there will basically only be a certain number of batles..

Heck, I've seen people necropost before...

... but this one takes the cake. I mean, this topic is more than a year old. Shape up, people!

Last post by Seph on: September 10, 2006, 02:23:53 am.

(If there was a *sigh* emoticon, I'd have definitely used it here).

Well. We could start another topic with a link to this post, but that seems stupid.
I've looked all over, and couldint find anything like this. Any idea's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.