Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Hello everyone! I'd like to tell you about my experience playing Mass Effect: Legendary Edition. I was a huge fan of the original Mass Effect, which I bought a long time ago on difmark, and was very happy when this remaster version was announced.

I will say right away that the updated graphics are impressive and make the game look fresh and modern. At the same time, all of the original elements that made the series so popular are retained.

One of the best aspects of the game is the quality of the dialogue and interaction with the characters. The choices you make affect the course of the game and create a unique experience for each player.

Of course, as with any game, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition has its flaws. Some of the visual elements may look a bit dated and the controls of some vehicles may be awkward.

Nevertheless, overall, I enjoyed the game and recommend it to anyone who loves science fiction, epic adventures, and fantasy worlds. If you haven't tried this game yet, I highly recommend you do so!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.