Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for someone who can help me with mapping

Hello ppl,

I am looking for someone to help me with mapping.

I am creating a SRPG styled Digimon game with a [Digimon Adventure]-like storyline.

I am using RMXP and looking for someone who can help me with both modern and fantasy mapping.

It would be great if you can do it for free, but I am also definitely willing to pay.

Plz reply me if you are interested.

Thanks

:smile: Map is the core part of a game, I advise you not to put the important things to others to do, because this is your own planning game and not the others, I could have helped you make a complete long game, but that is not your thing, my advice to you is to rely on their own try to finish all this, Even if it is not good, but it is your own work. Finally, I want to make friends with you?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.