Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

"Lene+"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all! A strange random site question for you...

At the bottom of the main page is "Currently Active Users". I sometimes browse around there to see who is on, and have noticed 3-4 times that it lists Lene's name as "Lene+". However, you can't click on the +-- only on Lene's name. I haven't seen it do this for any other mods; for example, Raziel doesn't have this.

It doesn't matter, I'm just curious... any idea why it's "Lene+"?

Rain

Sponsor

An advanced Computer Program based on the Original Lene.

It was created by ERK when Lene sadly moved on :(

jks. I have No idea

Both TREG and lene are not in my buddy list and don't have a + at the end of their names. Only people in your buddy list should.

As a vB admin myself, I can confirm that the + indicates a person refering to any side's buddy list. I don't have Lene on my buddy list and she obviously doesn't have me on it, neither, so I don't see a +, simple thing.

PS: Admins should see a * after invisible people :D I somewhere seen a ~ somewhere, but I'm not sure about that... maybe I was just trying something ^_^

Well, I added Raziel and removed Lene... sure enough, now it's "Raziel+" and "Lene".

Johnny, you must be mistaken or something (EDIT: just saw your post; nevermind)... but it works for me! Thanks Lene, Raziel!

@Cami: I didn't expect someone would understand it without reading it twice ^_^ But I'm glad I could help you guys out.

PS: 'Bluer than Blue' ? Seriously not ^_^ (I'm 0-0-255, you can't beat that :D )

Rain

Sponsor

BlueScope said:
@Cami: I didn't expect someone would understand it without reading it twice ^_^ But I'm glad I could help you guys out.

PS: 'Bluer than Blue' ? Seriously not ^_^ (I'm 0-0-255, you can't beat that :D )

OFFTOPIC:

lol, Damn you and your technical knowledge!!

well I can't beat 0-0-255, so I guess I'm just average blue, but it doesn't have the same ring to it :P

There could only be one true Blue though, and considering my name, that must be me. Get another color :D

PS: This thread is resolved and unnecessary, so I report it. Further color discussions per PM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.