Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Javascript Gamemaker

Hey guys, just thought id post a link to another game maker called Sphere.

You may have heard of it in the past as its been around quite a while. I just thought id bring some updates.

Radnen has been working on a new updated version of Spheres editor that fixes the previous bugs and makes it a little more user friendly

The users put together a comunity set of resources as sphere as standard has nothing. Very powerful but nothing

A lot of users have compiled a load of scripts so even new users can get started

Kyuu has come along way with Sphere 2, bringing sphere back into the modern age with more power and up to date scripting language

Theres a load of other stuff too but I guess youll just have to check it out:

http://spheredev.org/

Sphere is not primarily a RPG maker which is why I didnt describe it as such, but that is what most people use it for.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.