Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Icons] I need a little help

I believe that actually violates the terms of use. One way you could do it is make a shortcut to game.exe, make game.exe invisible, and make the shortcut with the icon you want. I don't think this method violates the terms of use.

No, ImmuneEntity. This does not violate the EULA. there is a program called RESHACK and with it you can change the icon of basically any program. To find it, just search Google.
Make sure that the file you want to use for the other icon is a .ico file though.

Use google and search up icon maker. Sure enough you'll find one. Some of the icon making programs have an "open from image" option which comes in handy. Use that and save it as .ico

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.