Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

how do I use bow in slot G on tool bar falcao pearl

hey peeps im using Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v2

Im trying to set up the bow in slot G instead of F but I'm having troubles figuring it out

I want slot F to be swords and axes while slot G be Projectiles like bow and boomerang.

if your familiar with falcao pearl please help

Im trying to equip 2 weapons at a time. so players don't have to switch weapons during battles

I figured it out short of

I copied and pasted the Bow weapon section. and pasted it in the armor section in data base.
I copied all the information of the weapon and changed the weapon type to small shield

so the game thinks the bow is a shield which allows it to be used in the shield slot.

Basically yeah. If your bows can only ever be used in the shield hand, they're technically shields. It gets more complicated if you want to be able to use it in any hand as rm isn't really set up for that.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.