Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

How could we improve your HBGames Experience

StrawberrySmiles":q1wgqevw said:
Do you post updates anywhere else, Peri? :D
I update most often on Twitter.

Xhukari":q1wgqevw said:
Perihelion":q1wgqevw said:
I actually spend probably 20-40 hours a week doing gamedev in my spare time, but I more or less stopped posting about it here because it seemed like almost no one cared.

Nooo Peri :(
You're updates were such a inspiration!
Aww sorry. You're like the one guy who cared, so thanks for that! I'll come back when I have more art to show, but I've mainly been doing editing in the last few months and just switched to programming, so there's a lot of invisible work that's hard to show off.

Perihelion":1mxfjxsq said:
I actually spend probably 20-40 hours a week doing gamedev in my spare time, but I more or less stopped posting about it here because it seemed like almost no one cared.
I follow your stuff as close as I can, on twitter and here when you did decide to post.

I think this is another time the like or +1 feature would be appreciated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.