Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

HolderTemplate RMXP

If used/sprited upon/manipulated please credit me for the originals.
I didn't know where to post original pieces that people can use hence why it's here, if someone could move this into the appropriate section that would be great thanks.

These are a collection of various templates I made for RMXP that come in a variation of skin tones, I went beyond male and female to create a child set and also a dwarf set. Enjoy

Male:

Female:

Child:

Dwarf:

I like the strut he has there, I think it would produce some nice and visual movements as opposed to more subtle walking. I don't know if that's what you were going for, but generally movements at this size have to be exaggerated like that to look good.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Hmm, I do like the sideview walking animation, but the front and back don't seem right, I don't know how to explain it, but even in motion it just seems... odd.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.