Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

hi I have a scene_battle

good evening
I would besion a script, as in the image just the control system with the window for the rest after I put what is.
but there was a time there was a starter kit of Final Fantasy VII and whether a person had a save.
thank you and good night

ff-7-pc1.jpg
1049271-ff-vii.jpg

Terv

Could you be a bit more specific? Do you want a Custom Battle System with windows that look exactly like those from FF7? If so, could you provide more info about the features you want it to have?

hello
I'll do pretty simple

sans_t10.png

Alor yes it is his, except that he is no barrier
No limit and no time I want, just the position of the window
The hp bar I have.
  I aivais just a small piece of code to add in Window_Base
after control for just the base so I could place it at the location desired

I will not copy a cult game I intend to give him a nice appearance and can share it once it is finished and not won there get new invocation has to be the bahamut I hope you have fun with project is

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.