Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hey there! ;)

Hey there Admin, I am new to the forum. I signed up because I am attracted to the site. I found this site on the PHPBB forum and I was wandering what kind of mod do you use on it? I'm new to PHPBB3 and would like a design such as this one. I made the change from SMF to PHPBB3 because I find my forum board was very tacky. So after I did some research on PHPBB I decided to make the shift. Is this forum use a theme/portal or is it customized? I would appreciate if you let me know. Thanks! ;)

Hi!

Actually, this theme is the result of us being on SMF a long time ago. But the theme was designed and made by a former admin, called Shadow. I imagine it uses bits of SMF's theme as the whole theme was brought across. But it's based on Subsilver, so starting there as a base would work.

The homepage is just plain html that I threw together. It was a portal mod, using Board3 Portal, but to be honest we don't use much from that mod now, it's just images and text.

The basis for a lot of it is the "Blank Page" mod, which provides a base for a lot of the non-forum content.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.