Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello.

onzephyr

Awesome Bro

Hello .

Sometime around 2012 I first got introduced to this site because of a competition. About the time time I got into game making as a hobby. I hung out laughed at all to goofy stuff people posted and tried when I could to contribute by answering a few questions on Construct2 and GameMaker.
Than Life did what it likes to do and got in the way. In general I fell off not just HBgames but the internet.
3 years later Life is back to a more normal pattern. And I look longingly back on gamemaking and the communites I enjoyed.
The goal is to start making games again. Nothing fancy or big but I know that I'll do better at it if take part in a community that's doing the same.

So Hello again.
NREPS6lxK8klRiYqrjk8O31F940qFMTUiPiWEaV7ssZVAEcLHC1Jc8GVLtrcL18M7CPvghZlz4IDhZ8=w1147-h727

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.