Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ghostbusters (Dead Content)

In an ongoing effort to populate the Games Pages system with the games people have added to the site over the years, I have worked my way through pages 23 to 18 of the Completed Games board and moved everything I can find across.

For the most part this has meant flagging content as [Dead Content] if it is no longer available in any form on the net, and replacing broken links if it is.

Most content has been lost. Almost all content, in fact. (We're talking about 2007-2008 on those pages in question so far). However, some has been salvagable, and has been added to the system. I have also downloaded a backup of each of those games and every game now in the games manager for future prosperity.

What games have been saved?

So far:

What games have been lost?

There are five pages so far, so about a hundred games, all lost. That's practically ten for each one saved.

How can I help?

You can help by letting us know of any games you know of an alternative link to, so that they can be saved and restored.

Isn't adding these games to the games manager a bit sketchy?

These are all games that have been added to the site over the years and it was always intended to be a Game Pages style situation. If you would like your game removed, however, please let us know. The Games Pages system is a direct replacement of the Completed Games board and just another way of showing the same content.

Last edited:
Another haul done.

More Games Saved

Which brings us to Page 16...

Games already saved before this thread

I feel better after seeing how long this list is. We're achieving something.

Last edited:
Last edited:
My suspicions were right and the later we get the more games are salvageable. Out of 20 games on page 12 we have saved 13 games.

Amongst these are some of the best RPG Maker games ever posted here in my opinion.

Edit: removed Eternal Paradise as it had been posted twice.

Last edited:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.