Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Game Pages, Galleries, etc

Game Pages, Galleries, and other systems will be back up on Sunday. Apologies for any inconvenience. You can still use them, they just look like forums at the moment. Points also still work, you just can't see them.

Basically I'm a little ill at the moment and working late tonight, but I have tomorrow off, so will do this properly. Everything should be fine. I know how to do fix it. It will just take some concentration and I'm not focused enough today to be able to do it. I don't want to do a rush job when I get in tonight.

Once again it is my fault, but I have up to date backups. Everything will be fine.

Everything. Will. Be. Fine.
20ddd0684106895355842c2bfead6c54.gif

Progress: installed phpbb, currently uploading the database (on my pc). But it's very large, so is going to take some time.

Note that I'd be far more competent in the event of a full site backup, it's purely that I only need one table from the database, so am doing this very carefully and long winded.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.