Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Game Maker Studio

oki32

I've heard that Game Maker Studio was the greatest game creator. It can create games for Windows, Mac, Apple, HTML5 and more. :thumb:
I didn't get it, have you ever got it? I hope you have, Game Maker Studio costs $99.

2417992.gif

I don't get it o_o

I think there is a slight language mismatch here.
Oki, I read that you're from Indonesia, that is very cool. I think the grammar from the Indonesian language is different than the English grammar.
I don't understand what you are trying to say in your first post. Do you want to discuss Game Maker Studio?
Or do you want to ask others about their experiences with Game Maker Studio?

Oki, I read that you're from Indonesia, that is very cool. I think the grammar from the Indonesian language is different than the English grammar.
I don't understand what you are trying to say in your first post. Do you want to discuss Game Maker Studio?

oki32

Tomas":2z9w8g1x said:
Yeah, indeed.

I personally dont like GM mainly because the interface is awful. GM can do some really cool things if you put a lot of time into it; however the learning curve is way too steep and the time it takes learning the GM isn't worth the final product imo. You are much better off learning how to code from scratch. But idk thats my opinion.

I believe some of you must be a football fans,and you may heard about the PS3/XBOX360/pc video games called FIFA, the latest game is FIFA 14, I'm really enjoy it with the help of valuesleade meanwhile,I want to share theis imofrmation to you ,my friend, if you administor thik this massage annoied you, please forgive me, PLS keep this massage for about 2 or 3 days, TKS.:)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.