Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Fullscreen

Fate

When my project goes into fullscreen mode, it doesn't show. It's just a black screen. I'm using RPG maker XP. When RPG maker 2003 goes full screen it works fine, any help?

Ben.

Compatibility mode?
When you go to fullscreen are you using a script or Alt+Enter?
You might also try changing your screen resolution. I've had problems in the past with graphics cards, so a driver update might help.

Fate

Im pressing ALT-Enter as of now but will eventually have a script. I'm just testing it, Is there any solutions or ideas to what to do? What driver to update etc..

Fate

Windows 7 and INTEL(R) HD Graphics 4000 1366x768 screen resolution, Ive just been searching up about refresh rates, my monitor only displays 60hz, is that a problem?

Fate":srd59u5l said:
Windows 7 and INTEL(R) HD Graphics 4000 1366x768 screen resolution, Ive just been searching up about refresh rates, my monitor only displays 60hz, is that a problem?
60Hz is standard.
I'm stumped, the only thing I can think of is your colour depth is set too low.

For a test, try setting your desktop resolution to 1024x768 and tell us if the fullscreen works after that, we might be able to identify the issue better if it works under different settings.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.