Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
The Reaper

[Full Game] Reaper [Horror-RPG]

nice atmosphere, I finished the game and thought it was really good, a bit hard but any easier and it would be boring :) not meaning to be picky but I have found three errors, in the kitchin you can walk onto the table behind the spear, the mirror keeps asking you for the key when you re enter the room, and I got stuck in the barrel while running away from the baby, but apart from that it was awesome, I would recomend it to anyone, hope you make more GREAT games!

This sounds... scary as hell. Especially after reading through this and looking at the sound effects.

I turned the ganme on, got through the title screen, moved up a screen, saw the picture of the staircase, turned the game off =(.

I really want to play Fatal Frame XD.

By the way, are there any screamers in this? Because if so, I'm done right now =P. Those things make me so close to having a heart attck =P.

BTW< can I use your sound effects? They'd be perfect for my horror game.

Erm, gee thanks.  Not sure if you're being sarcastic there ;].
Anyway, yeah, there are some 'background screamers' but nothing too loud/shocking up front to make you jump like normal screamers would.
And sure, use the sound effects, just make sure to credit the composers.

By the way, Pitch Black will be out soon.  It's another horror game and puts this game to shame.  My better plot/graphics/gameplay.  Keep watching.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm a chicken =P. And thanks for answering. Now I can actually play this game XD.

And looking forward to Pitch Black, provided I don't piss myself while playing.

This is all coming from a guy who's scared of Luigis Mansion XD

Scared of Luigis mansion? O.O
Nice game! It's too dark though. Im in the garden place with a fountain and a match... What the heck do I do now? Knowing myself, I'm staring at it and don't know it.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. I finished the game. I wish there was some more backstory.

Hay! When I was little, I was terrified of Luigi's Mansion! I just cowered in the main room... lol...

Well anyways, yay! I love horror. But I'm warning you, any screamers and I will hunt you down and rip your little head off. Already downloading it, so I hope for your sake, no screamers >:P

Ohh wait, woops, I guess I'm necroposting....

I don't want to be a necroposter D:

Oh wells. :/

Cait

I know that this post hasn't been updated in a long time, but I downloaded it. I thought people should know to avoid it, because my virus program caught a virus today when I tried to start a new RMXP game. This virus is: BackDoor.SdBot4.MZS, and I downloaded the "Newer" version. Just to know I know that this is an old game, and not likely the original OP is even looking at this thread anymore, but just a little FYI for those people who might be curious and download it.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently.. it's one of those false positives that I am just now learning about...:( I wonder if it has anything to do with Windows 7 and the 64 bit version?

I played this yesterday. I wish there was more content. More places to explore, more story, character development.
My experience went like this: I died a bunch of times trying to run around that first shadow ghost thing. Looking back, I guess I was suppose to hide in the kitchen. I found the item under the mat outside by accident. I spotted the hole in the ground on my third visit outside. It's really hard to see but I knew what I was suppose to do once I got the spade. The ghost girl killed me a bunch of times too. I tried every item on the mirror until something worked. I got the multiple key error which stumped me for a while. It made me feel like I was missing something. Then I remembered the box I dug up. Did the portraits or the stove next to the mirror have a purpose? I had to do the ending a second time, wasn't fast enough the first time.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.