Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
The Reaper

[Full Game] Reaper [Horror-RPG]

im stuck in the garden lol

all i have is a key n matches n both dont work

EDIT: take it back im inside...but a lil problem i found is u can walk everywhere on bed...if it means anything\
EDIT 2: theres a problem here...http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8858/errorbf7.th.png[/img]
EDIT 3: when u bang spade agaist glass it takes u to another room n then outside the room.....not sure if planned or not just letting u no
LAST N FINAL EDIT4: nice game fire was kinda splashed around very nice game...wish i had some of those graphics..can i have at least the blood autotile of yours?

Well I was going to post it but seems others got to the bugs long before I did. I just wanted to know, what are the awesome effects you're using when you hold down A near a place you can hide, and also the effects you use during the 'fight' scene before the ending. Pretty damn awesome. Also the fire effects *_*

@ RPGB - I'm working on another horror game at the moment.  I'm aware of most of the bugs, but I'll repair them when I get the time.
Oh, and what blood autotile =/?
@ Seita - Most of the effects are from the Particle Engine script.  It's pretty darn useful ;]  But the fire effects are charactersets.

Hello, Fireworksinc  well i am doing a project its called "The Evil World" well if you want... can you give me the inside of the house title set pleas!! its so cool!!! :crazy: can you? :cry:

ahh! and one question how did you make the title set look darker?

hope you answer me... :cry: :cry:

Dude, I'm totally stuck. I go in the house and I hear that Freddy Krueger song with the "1, 2, Freddys coming for you" thing and I'm frantically running all over the place and I die :dead:

@Samhatake

Well the door Freddy bursts through is locked till he bursts through it.  See where I'm going with this?  Anyway, try running around something so you can run to the door while Freddy tries to run after you.

@ Missingo

I understand this type of thinking, but I would like to respond in these two ways:
- Quite a lot of the credits is me, and most of the credits is made up of scripts, which most people don't do themselves anyway.  In all my scripts, at least 2 or 3 ppl worked on each one.
- I can't give that much information without ruining the surprises needed to make a horror game interesting.  Its not a very big game, it was made to be a break from my main game, so I can't talk much about the plot.

the game is great (and i got scared!) but i need help!
when i get the key from the mirror, what am i supposed to do with it? if i try to use it, i don't leave the item screen and i don't get a message like "you can't use that here."

also, i noticed a glitch no one else pointed out. in the hallway with the mirror, there are three doors. the middle  door and the right door both lead to the same room, but when you leave that room you always come out from the middle door (even if you entered on the right door). hope that makes sense :grin:

@ Darian
Well I'm confused to why I randomly made the same door twice.  Don't worry, I'll repair it as soon as I sort out the key issue ^^
Thanks for letting me know - glad you enjoyed the game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.