Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Event tutorial

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D5IYGWE8
I will organize it better I just decided to make one today and worked on it for like two hours. Tell me how you liked it I'm taking a break but if you want stuff fixed I can do that just tell me anything I should add or modify. This is helpful to beginers, people not understanding certain events, or people wanting to know EVERYTHING about events. Later on I'll add complicated event systems I made and add lots of comments so you can study them and maybe even give challenges for you to make events :)

hey, this aint that bad, im just starting to read through everything. one suggestion would be to add some way of identifying what each persons tut is. like a sign with a number on it, and have one person tell what each number is. thats one thing u do need though, a better way to tell what each tut is. good job though.

Soviet_63;135203 said:
hey, this aint that bad, im just starting to read through everything. one suggestion would be to add some way of identifying what each persons tut is. like a sign with a number on it, and have one person tell what each number is. thats one thing u do need though, a better way to tell what each tut is. good job though.

yes I can add that eventually ^^;;
If anyone wants to request an event system I can make it, add it to my tut and write how to do it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.