Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[ES] Assigning Movements

PK8

Assigning Movements
Version: 1

Introduction
This event system is more like a tool for creators than a fancy feature that players will fall in love with. Don't know how to make your character move differently in a script? No need to learn ruby to alter the way the player moves. In this event system, you could alter how the player will move in-game via variables. You may also add your own movements and customize it to fit your needs.

Features
  • Alter Player's Movement without scripts but through Variables.
  • Normal Control Style or WASD? Which do you prefer?
  • A Button!
  • Customizable.
Screenshots
How can I take a screenshot of that?

Demo
No right clicking! Here's the demo.

Script
Download demo

Instructions
This event system uses 5 common events, 8 variables and 1 switch.

FAQ
Feel free to ask in this thread. But I can't guarantee I'll give you good support here and I apologize.

Compatibility
Don't know...

Credits and Thanks
No one.
Author's Notes
This event system was originally going to be much bigger than this but I had to cut it down a great deal.

Terms and Conditions

Free for Commercial Use.
Credit Punk. (Either Punk or Punkid89.)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.