Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

editing passability of autotiles? &others

So I've got Inquisitor's fantastic overworld tileset, in particular the mountain autotile. But I'd really like the corner tiles to be set up as passable so I don't run into invisible walls, and to allow for some of those narrow mountain passes.
So can you edit the passibility of individual autotiles, or am I just gonna have to disassemble the autotile, tack it onto the end of the main tileset and deal with it that way? (REALLY not looking forward to that.)

And while people are reading, these issues don't really matter to me as much or else I'd make topics concerning them, but...
- In rm2k3 you can set maps to wraparound the x and y, mostly because there's a world map in rm2k3. Is there any function or (presumably) a scripting equivalent of this in rmxp?
- Does anyone have any good japanese rmxp/2k3 graphic sites? There was one I got a bunch of graphics from that I can't remember, so I figure if I just get a lot of them people know then I'll find it...and then some! (graphics addict ; ; )
- I want more automatic tiles! ...actually that's not really an issue anyone can do anything about (but still!)

BUT I digress, individual automatic tileset passibility editing, possible?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.