Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dying Light 2 Stay Human

I want to share with you my thoughts on a game. In general, open world RPG is my favorite game genre. Unfortunately, there aren't many games of this type now, but I was lucky enough to finally get to Dying Light 2. The main drawback of this game is bugs. There are quite a few of them, but they do not greatly affect the passage of the game itself. I like the plot so far, especially the impact of your choice on all events. Of the side quests, about 30% are interesting in terms of gameplay. The rest is give and take, but they can be postponed until later until you pass. I bought the game here, because there were good discounts. In general, the game is great, like the first part, but many things, such as a strange pumping system in which you have to pump separately running in turn, you still have to get used to. Something like that, if any of you also played/play Dying Light - share your experience, it's interesting to know

61fbf5a0f3d076.90816680.jpg

I've only played the first one, and didn't care for it. Too much emphasis on avoiding combat, story wasn't too interesting, most quests definitely weren't. And the infinite respawning zombies was annoying. And since I played it singleplayer, it felt geared for Co-op, due lockpicking being in real time, etc.

If you like open world, you should try Immortals: Fenyx Rising if you haven't yet. Great game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.