Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

DRGSS: .net RPG Maker XP/VX Encrypter/Decrypter

I downloaded the file, but there was only the Audio folder and an empty "SAVE" folder. There was no Game.exe, no Game.ini and no Game.rgss2a. Can you reupload it? If you want to use a chinese website, I don't have any problem if it doesn't have restrictions like having to create an account or something like that. And, can you send also the third game?

Btw, modifying the files names is an easy task, specially the save filename as you can do that in the scripts. For the RGSS102E.dll you can change the name in the Game.ini file, and for the .ini and .rgss2a is a bit more difficult, as you need to use a hexadecimal editor for changing some texts in Game.exe and the dll.

I'm just a rookie in RPG maker. It seems I have a lot to learn :(

Here are the games:The first is about 40MB, the second is 156MB.
http://u.115.com/file/f1ce5fe012 This is the second game. Click either 网通1下载 or 电信1下载 will do.
http://u.115.com/file/f0bb735002 This is the third game. Same as above.
Btw, the 40MB one is just a beta version which only have the first chapter. The author is still developing more stuff but he hasn't released anything yet.

I thought of something, but as I'm a begginner in anything that uses encryption and decryption.. I don't know if it is even possible, but then it goes:

Would It be possible to make your program encrypt sound (audio) files as well?

btw, congrats for your project(s) this one here, and ARGSS (is it still a WIP?)
:biggrin:

@tsy0302, the encryption was changed somehow... :(
However, the dll is unpacked and is still vulnerable to script injectos, like my RGSS2A Extractor. I will make a tutorial for it when I have some time :)

@xykudyax, DRGSS can already encrypt the audio, but the player would not be able to decrypt it for playing... So, no, it won't be posible.
ARGSS is still a WIP, and currently the progress is paused, I'm busy with other things.

To vgvgf: Take your time to do it. I just need to know it is still decryptable, that's all. They said in the forum that this is not decryptable using most of the software that are available right now. Someone did propose similar idea of cracking the .dll in the memory, but I don't know if he made it or not. They locked the topic since they didn't want their work to be decrypted.

game_guy":2wk0x24l said:
I encrypted my game with a custom key and I get a "Can't load archive error" something similar like that.

That's because you also need to modify the .dll file somewhere. I think the OP links to a topic saying how to do that.

Edit: Actually, it looks like the OP doesn't link that. It should be another thread by vgvgf in this forum, but I'm not entirely certain.

Edit2: Found it! Go here for the edits you need to make to get the archive working.

Ah thanks Glitch. I figured I had to modify the DLL, earlier I unpacked it and looked for DEADCAFE. Of course the Tutorial says that the bytes are backwards. Hehe silly me. Thanks :)

Sorry for necropost.

VGVGF's I need a Ruby method:

get_resource_from_rgssad(resource, archive, key), what's unpacks resource from RGSS to resource.tmp file, archive is the rgss archive and key is magickey.

Please.

If it's aviable can you create the ruby methods of:

encrypt_rgssad(tbl, rgssad, key)
decrypt_rgssad(rgssad, key, folder)?

I'll be fine.

I will use it to make new encryption standard to Z9 Project.

Hello! Sorry for bringing this post from the dead but i have a question. :) I decrypted a game i really like and i got access to all tilests, icons and so on. But i would like to know if there is a way to see events created in the game? Because i decrypted it to learn from it, not to steal tiles. :)

dax

Any chance that this will ever be ported to VX Ace?
I'm guessing not since vgvgf does not seem active :(

I'm interested in the encryption, mostly. If anyone knows other good methods, please do tell, I guess to be a little effective a custom key is still needed.
The guide to unpack the DLL does not work anymore also since the link to Stripper does not work and the unpacked DLL for VX Ace isn't present.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.