Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

CSGO EMP team announced that Eastern Europe's pipsoN will be

Since the end of last year, founder of XiXi and Edward in the care of the daily affairs of the club and coach part-time team, both inside and outside the stadium to help young players to improve. Recently, EMP officially announced that Daniel, pipsoN, from Russia, will be invited to serve as a team coach for Mescheryakov.
ксго джекпот

22 year old, pipsoN, earlier this year has been active in Eastern Europe in the CSS and CSGO, Has many years as competitors' experience, once with flamie, WorldEdit, Valde and other well-known players shoulder to shoulder, and accumulated a wealth of experience in line competition. PipsoN, who is composed and passionate, is passionate about research, tactics and analysis, plus his patient style of teaching, and believes that EMP's young players will be substantially improved.
ксго джекпот сайты

In this regard, XiXi said he had been looking for ways to improve the team since the club was founded. "I have a high position on the role of the coach. Because I think our players have very strong individual ability, so we need to find someone who can bring us the understanding and play of foreign games. At this point, pipsoN took the initiative to find me. After communicating, I decided to give him a week's trial to see the effect. But on the third day of the trial, I decided to sign him. Because under his guidance, the team's progress is obvious, his coaching method is very effective for us." In addition, XiXi also said, "pipsoN is very sincere, I trust him very much, no long winded business negotiations between us. After a period of training, he proved his ability.
ксго джекпот сайты 2017

Currently, pipsoN is also leading the team in Russia on an online and remote basis, and he will join the team next month in Shanghai. With the addition of pipsoN, EMP will enable the following line-up to compete in this year's events:
YuFan “Yvonne” Guo

Yue “AE” Yu

JunChao “Raining” Zhang

WenXuan “Ling” Zhong

Chao “M4R777iN” Ma (Player and analyst)

ZongRui “Rv1” Li (Substitute)

Daniel “pipsoN” Mescheryakov (Coach) [Russian]

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.