Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Contest reminder

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well with your projects!

Just a reminder that:

- Part of the contest is your presentation. Maintaining a project thread here will score you credit, amongst other things; it'd be a good idea to post one even if it's a simple topic!
- You're fine to ask for support and help with anything.
- Remember that one of the prizes is for best supporting person, which is a little difficult if nobody needs support! (I'm actually a little stuck on what to do with this one if content isn't posted soon, I'd hate the prize to go to something weak by default, and it is a pretty big prize).

So in short, please feel free to post content and updates as you go along, discuss your game, discuss other people's games, ask for support, or generally chat about the contest. We need to know how you're doing!

In accordance to this I shall immediately update my thread.
It sucks cause I'm getting less and less time to work on it... :sad:
But don't worry. I'll have something done by the end :P

This is an odd request, but the community champion prize is currently going nowhere, because nobody needs help... If you do come across stumbling blocks in your project, feel free to ask the community about them!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.