Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Combat Events

I am wondering if people know how to set a time limit to recreate an event.

How I plan to implement this into my RPG is I would like the Lufia style world map. Thus you are able to see the monster as it comes to you. I can already make the monster spawn and then when you touch it you go into combat, then when you win it dissapears.

Works great. I would also like a way for it to re-spawn. So you can stay on the same map and just keep running around killing monsters.

If there isn't a way to do this then that is fine, I have another idea of what I can do. I was just looking for some insight. Thanks ahead of time!

-Zaeth Dekar

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.