Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Change the grid

Is it possible to change the grid, from example 32*32 to 10*10? I know it must be possible, but where do you have to change 'em?

Kraft

Sponsor

Just make the tilesets bigger ^_^

I dont think there is a way to do that... because you would have to modify the program to do that... (the editor)

If you want bigger graphics, stretch the tileset bigger.

I think by going 32*32 to 10*10, wouldn't that be smaller not bigger?

There are scripts that can do this by proxy, I guess you could say. They won't change the tiles, but they will shrink the tiles. You'll have too search with the scripts, but still.

If you are trying to make it so the character moves less, try one of the pixelmovement or pixelmovement like scripts. f0tz's is my personal favorite, but I'm not sure if you want smaller/larger graphics for graphical sake, or if you want different movements.

You can create new tilesets, as well, with smaller features. Making the objects thinner and shorter - though you have to be careful with the hight changes or you may have gaps when you put it all together.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.