Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Caching Issues

We seem to be having a major caching issue with HBGames, and for the life of me I can't work out why that is. Everything just "worked" up to this point, but now, while on my PC (Firefox), I have to hard refresh to see any new posts.

Everything is fine on my phone (Chrome).

I know that Bizz is having trouble with this too, so it's not just me; I've heard of a friend having the same issue with her website so is it a global issue and not just HBGames? Or is it something we've done / aren't doing?

If anyone has any insight I'd greatly appreciate it.

Looking at the page headers, pages are being sent to me with pragma: no-cache as expected, so in terms of like posts and base page HTML it's all showing as expected (for me). Resources on the other hand required a hard refresh.

I tried to FTP something to my personal folder & got "No space left on device."

Now I have to try to remember how to log in & check it. Been a long time...

OK, got the drive from 99% down to 76%. Log files get pretty huge.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.