Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content BlobMan(L)

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi please read the rules and fix up your post accordingly. Right now you have absolutely no information whatsoever and that is unacceptable. Please do so quickly so I don't have to lock this. Thanks.

Um im thinking of making this gamee into a more expanded game.
making the red blob a nazi and the brown blob the nazi commander ( just like che from cuba but nazi form)
and the purple blob would be like a civilian trying to save his gf blob from a concentration camp and oh boy
he will have some fun on the way.

You obviously didn't read the thread I linked you to. Give the rules a look-through and get back to me with a PM of your revised thread. Until then, this is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.