Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Better Game-making programs then Game Maker

Sorry, if this is the wrong section but I am new here :/ , as you may have read in my introduction, I use Game Maker Free to make games, but obviously it is rather restricting but I am unwilling to pay the $20 fee, are there any other alternatives to Game Maker that are cheaper? Thanks for your help :)

onzephyr

Awesome Bro

Never heard of Darkflow. They do have a demo/free version, so I'd say just download it and check it out.

From the look of it it, it's still early in development, or at least it's not showing off many features. The workflow seems to be a little like game makers based on this video
One thing i'm not seeing is a community for it. Maybe I missed it. That holds a lot of weight when trying to learn something.

onzephyr":3echulyj said:
Never heard of Darkflow. They do have a demo/free version, so I'd say just download it and check it out.

From the look of it it, it's still early in development, or at least it's not showing off many features. The workflow seems to be a little like game makers based on this video
One thing i'm not seeing is a community for it. Maybe I missed it. That holds a lot of weight when trying to learn something.
Thanks for the advice :), I'll try out the free version and see how it is , sorry for the lateness of my reply

I've tried it and its quite easy to use and i've started producing a platformer called Pogo JoJo, on the Dak Flow forum there is an example of a new physics engine which looks cool :) so I'm looking forward to that xD

I believe some of you must be a football fans,and you may heard about the PS3/XBOX360/pc video games called FIFA, the latest game is FIFA 14, I'm really enjoy it with the help of gw2 gold meanwhile,I want to share theis imofrmation to you ,my friend, if you administor thik this massage annoied you, please forgive me, PLS keep this massage for about 2 or 3 days, TKS.:)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.