Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

7PM EST ... SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN

It's HAPPENED!

Rebel Dawn & Sage Crowley found the method of getting into the Obsidian Archives, I believe!

Hooray everyone forever!

Fusty

Sponsor

:( Too bad I had to leave, I really wanted to be there when Omen was found!!

That brings me to a request actually, would it be possible for future events to take place a few hours earlier than this one?
Even an hour or two would be enough.
Because this whole thing started at 1 AM for me and a few others, making it hard to be online for long during the event.

I'll understand if you keep it like this, most people are in the right timezones after all, but I thought I'd ask anyway ~

That was the earliest possible time I could make it yesterday, b/c I usu don't scramble out of the office until 6pm. I can make it earlier in the day if I do it on a weekend day though. I'll try to take that into consideration :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.