Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

3 Problems (SBS Tankentai XP)

zahra

Hi everybody!
I'm new here and i really need help.I have 3 problems with SBS Tankentai XP.Please help me so that I can solve them :)

1.Choose "All Enemies" option for a skill.then start the battle and cast this spell.You'll see that cursors show all enemies,then you have to press "Space" button if you want the actor to cast the spell.But in default battle system,the spell works immediately and cursors won't be shown.I want it to be like the default battle system.Got it?!

2.In default battle system you can see enemy's and actor's state.But you can't see any state in SBS Tankentai XP.It would be much better if you could see states..

3.When you select "appear halfway" for an enemy,you can see its battler graphic in the battle but you can't
attack it but I want it to be like default battle system: "you can't see an enemy unless you can attack it."

That's it!Please please help me.I'm waiting for your answer. :3
Sorry for bad English
Thanks a lot :heart:

I think this script is no longer supported...
Ive been using for my game though.

I think to fix problem 2 you need to create 24x24 pixel images for each state in your game, place them in the Icons folder and rename each of them to "State_st" (without the quotations)
Where State=the name of the state associated with this icon

A Huge problem with this system is that there are lots of bugs...
an example... when you or an enemy uses a skill or attack that can cause a state, even if you/target evades the attack the state will still sometimes hit.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.