Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Screenshot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo second post! im uploading my screenshot now, i'll edit this post once i've got the link...

Edit >

Main Menu. The Game's called Treality, dunno why, sounded good.
screenyxr2.png

Entering Hero's name...
screeny2zf5.png

A little message
screeny3es1.png

I know, it's all crap

Cheataaaa! ;)
I'm the first one with a real Screenshot :P
It's from my old game "Nevermore" it shows the battle system (selfmade ABS)...
It's in german, as you can see and has noothing to do with my new project.

screenshot2fc2.png

BTW: the ABS was pretty good and actually works (inclusive spell casting) but the graphic wasn't the best ;)

Well here are some new shots from "Collapse of Time":

First one is "Ash" standing in a small forest.
screenshot2ml1.png

The second one is the ~fenzy~ Menu Style:D (I'm still working on the cursor -.-'):
screenshot2ic6.png

I hope to get some C&C. For more informaiton about my game, look at my signature ;)

@jimmy-ramones:
1. I like the title. Maybe you should add some color to the background. But in general I like titles that show the characters. Maybe you should work a bit on the "Treality" font, cause it's a bit hard to read.

2. Well it's... Enter Hero Name at it's best :D the windowskin looks original.

3. I like the names Cape and Fable. Maybe you should also add some kind of background here.

@jimmy : you should fix your windoskin problem (I mean the repeating triangles...)

@sapphire : your forest seems a little too dark to me but except that it looks cool.

a futuristic tileset I'm working on.
the thing behind the character is an elevator.
the white things are supposed to be lights, and they also change sometimes to red, blue, yellow or green depending on the situation.

fut1ay2.jpg

Selwyn said:
@sapphire : your forest seems a little too dark to me but except that it looks cool.
Well, in the night, most forests look a little dark ;D

I like your tileset (even though it's very incomplete, yet...). I especially like it, because I know how hard it is, to make tilesets an because I know that there are too few future sets.
~~Your characters hair looks cool, too. Like squall from FF8 ;)~~

Aran

what the hell? where is the other Screenshot Thread?

and Selwyn, is that Squall?

EDIT: n/m. just checked the thread in Feedback

EDIT (Again): It is Squall!! Woo-hoo!

Aran

@Fallstel: some of ur tilesets look a lil funny, but the first screenie is really sumthin. that tree in the first one looks a lil odd tho. it looks like its being stitched together....

@Johhny: yes, much improvement indeed ^^

EDIT:

@Skyla: o.O b-b-b-beautiful... cos didn't do that one, i take it?

Skyla_Doragono said:
It still looks like you just scribbled blue ontop of blue, Slash. o.o;

':| Thank you Skyla.. ::plots to secretly draw moustaches on all her characters in her game::

Aran said:
@Johhny: yes, much improvement indeed ^^

Thanks! It took me awhile to get it to look that certain way..

JD lose the tree fog please
Lust that's actually a pretty decent attempt to make the RTP resemble a sort of crowded city. The only majr issue is the bottom left, there are two stairs and yet the area in between doesnt appear to slope. So it looks odd, that area in general looks a little messy. The rest is good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.